Movie and Actress Trivia - Free Printable Questions With Answers
- What comedian married the actress Victoria Tennant in 1986 and then
got a divorce from her in 1994?
- Which British actress, who died in 2008, was married to actors
Don Taylor and Dermot Walsh?
- How are actresses Angela Thorne, Margaret Lockwood, and Googie
- What was the name of the actress who starred in the original
version of the film "King Kong", in 1993?
- Who was the movie actress that played opposite Patrick Swayze in
- Who are the 4 actresses who played the March sisters in the movie
Little Women in 1949?
- Minnie Riperton is the mother of which US actress?
- Actress, formerly a model, starred in the 1971 musical The Boy
- What famous movie star said "I acted vulgar, Madonna is vulgar"?
- The actress Michelle Yeoh was born where?
- Who was the actress who won the Best Actress Oscar presented in
- Who did the voice for Eilonwy in the 1985 film "The Black
- Which famous movie star has played the characters Karen Silkwood,
Karen Traynor, and Karen Blixan?
- How are the movies Jezebel, Georgia (1988) and Angie connected?
- Which movie star actress was considered the Laurence Olivier of
- What was Joan Crawford's real name before she became famous?
- What actress was the first black actress to win an Academy Award?
- Actresses Betsy Drake, Virginia Cherrill, and Dyan Cannon have
what in common?
- The actress Hillary Swank won her first Best Actress Oscar in
- What husband and wife couple was the first husband and wife to
wind a Best Actor and Best Actress Oscar?
- For what movie did Sophia Loren win the best Actress Oscar for
her role in a 1961 film?
- For her role in Shakespeare in Love, what actress won an Oscar?
- The Young Victoria was played by which British actress?
- What did British actress Vivien Leigh win for her role in Gone
With The Wind?
- Julia Roberts, an Oscar winning actress, played the fairy Tinker Bell in what 1991 movie?
Answers to Trivia Quiz #179 - Movie Trivia
- Steve Martin.
- Hazel Court.
- All three were born in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Fay Wray.
- Jennifer Grey.
- Margaret O'Brien, Janet Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, June Allyson.
- Maya Rudolph.
- Marlene Dietrich.
- Nicole Kidman.
- Susan Sheridan.
- Meryl Streep.
- All have title roles for actresses named Davis, Bette, Judy, and Geena.
- Hedy Lamarr.
- Lucille Le Sueur.
- Hattie McDaniel.
- All three were married to Cary Grant.
- Boys Don't Cry.
- Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier.
- Two Women.
- Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Emily Blunt.
- An Oscar.